IMPORTANT (Good) Blog News!!!!

First of all, I want to thank u guys for still having patience with me and the blog.
I know its been a whole week today since I've updated the blog, but like I've always
said, "I've been busy". But after all of this, I have really good news for you guys.
Next semester I will be taking less classes at school, so that will "gimme more" time
to update the blog, and I'm also getting part-time at work, so that's a little bit more
time. Hopefully, now I could atleast update more frequently than before. I really
enjoy having the blog, because it lets me interact with more Britney fans... so that's
cool!! So if u guys are willing to still stick with me, I will do the best I can to provide
more stuff for u guys!!! Thanks Again!! U guys rock!!

I'll update new media in a couple of hours...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks! I think you have the best Britney blog. It's in my bookmarks and I check it everyday. Glad to hear you'll have more time. "Gimme more" Britney! lol :D

Anonymous said...

Yay But as long you dont close the blog ill be happy with you posting once in a while but im happy there will be more things

Anonymous said...

agriculture cbusiness retroviral beautiful acquainted millions gekjs aspects cottage xhtml misdemeanor
lolikneri havaqatsu